The annual WestEdge Design Fair will descend upon California once again this fall, bringing together more than 150 brands in the design industry from around the globe. Over the course of the four-day event, guests will engage in an intimate shopping experience, where they will have the opportunity to meet the designers and creators behind the pieces they’re purchasing. The showcase will include curated selections from leading furniture and architecture brands, educational panels that will discuss topics such as new technologies and entertaining, along with live demonstrations.
A new addition to the annual fair is the MADE:MODERN showcase, which will highlight the work of designers such as Pamela Sunday and Ensso, who specialize in unique, hand-crafted items—an important sector in an increasingly large-scale-production-based world.
The fair will take place at The Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, California, from October 22–25, 2015. Until then, scroll down for a sneak peak at the 10 pieces we’re coveting most.
1. Hans Wegner Wing Chair from Carl Hansen & Son.
2. Aspect pendant lamps by Schmitt Design.
3. Jenn-Air Pro-Style oven.
4. Upholstered Charyliz chair from Baker Furniture.
5. Muse Sconce by Zia Priven.
6. Ninix Outdoor Lounge by Royal Botania.
7. Sputnik decorative object by Pamela Sunday.
8. Stiletto Daybed by Naula.
9. Hand-made chandelier by Matthew Fairbank Design.
10. Fossil Collector Mural by Green River Stone Company.