Diamond-encrusted timepieces sparkle next to soirée-ready cocktails.
· 1 oz Ungava Premium Gin · 1 oz bitter liqueur
· 1 oz Kayak red vermouth · 1 oz club soda
· Sprig of fresh rosemary · Orange zest
· Ice cubes
Method: In an old-fashioned glass containing a few ice cubes, combine all the ingredients. Garnish with the rosemary and the orange zest.
· 1/2 oz Casamigos Blanco · 1/2 oz Crème de Cassis
· Chilled Champagne or Prosecco to top · Edible glitter
· Concord grapes
Method: Combine all ingredients into tin shaker, except for Champagne or Prosecco. Add ice, shake vigorously, and strain into Champagne flute. Top off with Champagne or Processo then garnish with skewered Concord grape and edible gold glitter.
· 1 oz Belvedere Vodka · 1/2 oz lemon juice
· 1/2 oz Earl Grey tea
· 1 oz grapefruit juice
· Soda water to top · Basil
Method: Build over ice in a highball glass, top with soda water, and garnish with basil leaves.